HOW IT WORKS
The Instrumentation Excellence Awards follows a simple three step process, which makes it quick & easy to submit an entry and ensures that only the very best pick up an accolade at the awards ceremony.
THE ENTRY STAGE
1 Decemebr 2022 – 12 May 2023
Entries for The Instrumentation Excellence Awards will open on 1st December 2022, and professionals from across the electronics sector will be invited to get involved.
All you need to do is take a look at our expertly curated range of categories to find your prime opportunity to shine, then submit an entry for your outstanding company, product or employee using the simple online entry portal.
Nominations are also highly encouraged and can be submitted using the same online form.
May 2023 – 11 August 2023
Subject to meeting the necessary criteria, each entry and nomination will proceed to the decision-making stage taking place from May to August.
Industry professionals will be invited to make their voices heard by casting their choices in an online vote.
A shortlist of five per category will be announced once the voting has taken place.
THURSDAY 19 OCTOBER 2023
For those that have been shortlisted, the sights will be set on the Instrumentation Excellence Awards ceremony – taking place on Thursday 19th October 2023.
We’re pleased to announce the ceremony will take place in the heart of London at the Grand Connaught Rooms, Covent Garden.
For more information, including booking your seats, please contact Louise Tiller on 01622 699 104 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE INDUSTRY VOTE
- Only members of the industry may take part – consumer nominations and votes will not be counted.
- Only one vote is allowed per person, per category.
- Multiple votes from one person (or excessive votes (5+) from one company) will be discounted.
- All voting categories should be completed where possible.
- Participants are not permitted to vote for themselves.
- Participants are not permitted to complete voting forms on behalf of a client.
- Participants are not permitted to offer incentives to encourage votes.
- All contact details must be completed to validate your vote.
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation.